Powell Electrocoagulation is the distinct economical and environmental choice for meeting water treatment discharge standards and compliance requirements. Recover capital and operating costs by eliminating discharge fees and fines, harvesting resources, and significantly reducing water replacement costs.
- Removes heavy metals as oxides that pass TCLP
- Removes suspended and colloidal solids
- Breaks oil emulsions in water
- Removes fats, oil, and grease
- Removes complex organics
- Destroys & removes bacteria, viruses & cysts
- Meet Discharge Requirements
- Reduce Sludge Volume
- No Chemicals
- Process Multiple Contaminants
- Process Waste Streams with up to 5% solids
- Harvest Proteins, Oils, and Metals
- Commercial Laundries
- Cooling Towers
- Food Processing Industry
- Ground Water Cleanup
- Metal Recovery
- PFAS PFOA PFOS
- Radioactive Isotope Removal
- Sewage Treatment
- Water Pretreatment
- And Much More!
- Distillation Systems
- Powell Electrocoagulation System
- Vacuum Tower Clarification
- Capacity capabilities ranging from 1.5 GPM to 2,500 GPM
- Volts per Gap ranging from 110 Volts AC input to 2,400 Volts
We have over 40 years of experience in Waste Water Treatment!
Electrocoagulation has changed significantly since it was developed in 1908. Our patented technology delivers superior results and is what sets us apart from the rest.
Over the years we have worked closely with a number of businesses, at home and abroad, enabling them with the control and quality of Powell Electrocoagulation equipment.
The Powell Water Systems, Inc. technology efficiently removes a wide range of contaminants with a single system. Traditional water treatment would require a different type of equipment to remove bacteria, silt, pesticides, heavy metals, and oil from water. The broad-spectrum treatment effect allows one system to remove multiple contaminates at the single contaminant equipment cost, space, and time. The result is better health, wiser use of financial resources, and a cleaner world to enjoy for our children, our grandchildren, and ourselves.
Steam Cleaner Wastewater
Cargo Van Wash Water – Before/After/Filtered
Chromium Water – Before/After